Friday, December 14, 2012

Teeth Grinding Mouth Guard - Direct Order From The Lab And Save Money

The direct order process of night guards is a lot easier than a person might think. This article will walk you through where to find the lab and how to get started saving lots of money ordering your custom night guard direct from the lab. Dentist offices tend to over charge for this service, and there is no reason to pay more than you should have to.

With this economy, everyone is trying to save money where they can. Sometimes we can neglect our personal health in order to save a dollar or two. Would you be willing to keep grinding your teeth down to the nerves until you have to spend thousands of dollars on serious dental surgery? I can imagine that most people will want to save a few hundred dollars if they can. My first few mouth guards I purchased from my dentist were over 8 each! That is almost 0.00USD higher than what I could have paid if I just would have known how to order directly from the laboratory that my dentist ordered from.

If you are ready to start saving money on your custom night guards then here is how the process works. After you place your order from the lab, they will send you a custom night guard kit. This includes the same impression trays and putty that the dentist uses. You mash the blue and white putty together and mold it into the shape to fit it into the trays. Place the tray in your mouth and press your teeth down into it. You must hold this step according to the instructions, and don't take it out of your mouth too soon. Give the putty a chance to set. After taking your impressions, you send them back to the lab where your molds will be created. In about a week, you will receive your custom acrylic thermal guard in the mail. These are the same high quality night guards you get from your dentist.

Teeth Grinding Mouth Guard - Direct Order From The Lab And Save Money

There are also cheap versions on the market that you can buy from your local pharmacy, and I just want to tell you that my experience with these cheaper night guards did not work at all. The main reason I discovered I had bruxism is because I went to the dentist because I was waking up with my teeth hurting and horrible headaches. The dentist showed me that I had grinding holes in my teeth and she told me I need to start sleeping with an occlusal guard. In order to try to save money, I declined her offer to sell me a night guard for 8.00USD and went to the local pharmacy and spent around .00USD. I tried to use the cheaper product but it was really uncomfortable and never fit quite right. After getting the custom mouth guard, there is no comparison. You can hardly tell it is in and never feel it when you are sleeping.

Teeth Grinding Mouth Guard - Direct Order From The Lab And Save Money
Check For The New Release in Health, Fitness & Dieting Category of Books NOW!
Check What Are The Top Cooking Books in Last 90 Days Best Cheap Deal!
Check For Cookbooks Best Sellers 2012 Discount OFFER!
Check for Top 100 Most Popular Books People Are Buying Daily Price Update!
Check For 100 New Release & BestSeller Books For Your Collection

Helpful Links And Other Information:

Mitchell Pierce invites you to please visit the Night Guard Prices Hubpage for more free information, videos and the link to the night guard lab at this link, Teeth Grinding Mouth Guard.

(C) Copyright - Mitchell Pierce - All Rights Reserved Worldwide.

watches mobile phone Cuisinart Bread Maker Cbk0 Cheap Cuisinart Bread Maker Cheap

0 comments:

Post a Comment